Personal data collected
In general, you can visit our site on the Internet without having to disclose your identity and provide personal information about yourself. However, when you contact our customer support (contact section), we may collect:
- your e-mail address if you send us an e-mail and/or your surname, first name, address and potentially telephone and fax if you send us a form ;
- the content of the messages that you send to us, by e-mail, by form or via our custumer support chat. (We may also collect technical data about your internet connection, your browser and your devices).
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.
Use and transmission of your personal data
Use and transmission of your data On the basis of the execution of the contract that binds us, we use your data to provide you with our services, and in particular:
- ensure the fulfillment of your reservation;
- answer your questions to customer support;
- detect possible bugs and maintain the stability of our service.
Based on our legitimate interest, we use your data to:
- make statistics and marketing analysis, in order to understand how you use our services;
- improve your user experience;
- fight against online fraud.
Storage times for your data
The retention period of your personal data varies according to the purpose of their collection:
- Customer data for the management of reservations is kept for three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
- Data relating to the management of partners and company accounts (corporates) are kept for a period of five years from its deletion and this, exclusively for the purposes of proof.
- Data relating to your use of the service is kept for 12 months from the activity that generated their collection.
- The documents and accounting documents are kept for 10 years, as accounting proof.
- The data relating to your credit card are kept by our service provider for 30 days after the checkout of the client. The cryptogram of your bank card is not stored.
- Data likely to be the subject of a judicial requisition (connection data, identity, contact details) are kept for 12 months from their collection.
The rights you have over your data
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, amended by Law No. 2002-801 of August 6, 2004 known as the “Informatique et Libertés” law and the European Regulation on Data Protection n°2016/670, known as “RGPD”, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Access: this is your right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed or not, and if so, to access this data.
- Rectification: this is your right to obtain, as soon as possible, that your inaccurate data be rectified, and that your incomplete data be completed. You can also, at any time, modify the personal data on the "My Info" tab of your customer area, or write to the Headquarters of Contact Hôtel for member hoteliers.
- Deletion/Erasure: this is your right to obtain, as soon as possible, the erasure of your data.
- Limitation: this is your right to obtain the limitation of processing when you oppose it, when you dispute the accuracy of your data, when you believe that their processing is unlawful, or when you need it for the observation , the exercise or defense of your legal rights.
- Opposition: this is your right to object at any time to the processing of your data by Contact Hôtel, when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Contact Hôtel. You can also object to processing for prospecting purposes.
- Portability: this is your right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and to transmit it to another controller without our hindrance.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You have the right to give instructions on the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
- By e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using this online form: https://lespinsblancs.com/contact/
- By sending a letter to the following address: Les Pins Blancs – 2469, route de Draguignan – 83490 LE MUY
How do we protect your data?
We protect your information using physical, electronic and administrative security measures.
Our partner in charge of managing reservations is certified by the data security standards applicable to the payment card industry.
ISCHEN EXPLOITATION, Société À Responsabilité Limitée (Société à associé unique), capital social 10000€00.
837 643 485 00019 RCS Fréjus, code APE 5510Z – TVA intracommunautaire : FR64 837 643 485.
Autorité ayant délivré l’autorisation d’exercer quand celle-ci est nécessaire : Tribunal de commerce de Fréjus – 272 boulevard Jean-Jaurès – 83600 Fréjus.
Director of publication: Arnaud Barriol.
Host : OVH.